We are seeking a design loving individual to join our team! Are you a passionate about design and have great organisational and management skills or enjoy a hands-on approach and have keen eye for detail? If so, find out more about our Studio Manager role now available.
Studio Manager Role
We are looking for a Studio Manager to join our friendly furniture and lighting design studio. The open-plan studio is located in Brunswick, where you will work amongst a passionate team of designers, engineers and makers. We are seeking a friendly, proactive person with great organisational skills and a strong appreciation for design. The role is a full time.
The job responsibilities will include sales and administrative duties such as following up enquiries, quotations, order entry and inputting data into Xero, as well as client management and the handling and paying accounts. Management in the implementation of new administration systems within the business as well as being a friendly, approachable face for clients to communicate with.
Suitable applicants will have the following key skills and experience:
- Ideally 3 plus years working in a similar type role
- Experience in Xero and handling accounts including reconciling, billing and quotations
- High-end sales experience, include experience in handling client requests and general sales enquiries
- Management experience in design related environment or project management background
- Marketing operations experience desirable
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personable and proactive attitude
- Connection to the design industry or an appreciation of design in general would be highly regarded
- The ability to work independently as well as working within a fun team environment
How to apply:
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please) and include the following:
- Name, email & phone number
- Cover letter outlining why you are interested in the role and why you would excel at it
- CV outlining your previous experience and education
- Earliest availability to start
Only applicants with relevant experience will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email and interviews will be held shortly after.